Markets saw a huge downfall with the start of the session after RBI increased short-term borrowing costs to support rupee from falling further and pared some gains in the noon session. Nifty future is still seen in the strong zone where 6000-6020 will act as resistance for it. Any uncertainties due to domestic cues may drag it towards the correction side where 5930-5890 is seen as support range for the index.
SUPPORT : 5930 & 5890
RESISTANCE: 6020 & 6080
Daily Markets News
- Nifty tests 5950; Oil & gas and FMCG lend support.
- Tata Motors falls as global sales drop 10.2% in June.
- Ashok Leyland posts Rs 142cr loss in Q1; shrs hit 4-yr low.
- Jet-Etihad likely to extend deal closure date to Nov.
- JSW Steel Q1 steel production up 1% at 2.86 MT.
For More Detail – Click Here
TriFid Research Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held company in Indian financial markets operations in Indore. TriFid research is an Research House that produces and delivers tips and recommendations for stock market India, equity stock tips, commodity market, mcx India, forex India, currency markets, agri commodity, comex tips, ncdex tips .We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com Phone No.: +91 731 663 1000, Mobile: +91 887 899 8007