Markets witnessed a volatile session but bounced from day’s low and able to maintain strength in the post noon trade and settled on a satisfactory note. Nifty future resisted before the 100 day EMA of 5852 and closing around it indicates further strength in the coming session. If it is able to hold above the mentioned level then near resistance is seen around 5900 while strong support range is seen around 5780-5750.
SUPPORT : 5780 & 5730
RESISTANCE : 5890 & 5940
- Sensex climbs over 200 points; IT, FMCG, realty rally.
- Deepak Fert surges after buying 24.5% in Mangalore Chem.
- Suzlon climbs on plans to sell stake in domestic unit.
- Firstsource shares surge 20% after block deals.
- ITC shares gain on Gold Flake price hike report.
For More Detail – Click Here
TriFid Research Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held company in Indian financial markets operations in Indore. TriFid research is an Research House that produces and delivers tips and recommendations for Stock tips, equity tips ,intraday tips, mcx tips, commodity tips, comex tips, currency tips,mcx commodity tips , agri commodity tips,intraday tips .We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com Phone No.: +91 731 663 1000, Mobile: +91 887 899 8007