Markets remained flat for most part of the session and closed around their support levels. Nifty future took intraday resistance of 5900 and dropped towards 5850 but was able to close above 100 day EMA. On daily charts, strength can be said till it maintain above the upper band of downward channel pattern i.e. around 5820. On higher side, resistance may be seen in the range of 5900-5940.
SUPPORT : 5800 & 5760
RESISTANCE : 5900 & 5940
Market Daily News
- Sensex remains flat; realty, IT fall.
- Firstsource jumps over 6% on debt repayment.
- Elder Pharma surges on acquisition of Max Healthcare.
- Zensar Technologies gains 3% on acquisition talks.
- Coal India’s output in June at 32.5 MT; misses target.
For More Detail – Click Here
TriFid Research Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held company in Indian financial markets operations in Indore. TriFid research is an Research House that produces and delivers tips and recommendations for Stock tips, equity tips ,intraday tips, mcx tips, commodity tips, comex tips, currency tips.mcx commodity tips. We assure you 85-90% accuracy in this plan on consistent basis Visit- http://www.trifidresearch.com/ Phone No.: +91 731 663 1000, Mobile: +91 887 899 8007