Markets closed on a flat note hovering around the same consolidation zone of last week and weakened rupee also negated the market sentiments. Nifty future is finding strong support around 50% retracement of 5860. If it holds below this level then next major support is seen near 5770 in the coming sessions. While 38.2% retracement of 5950 will indicate some strength in markets above which 6000-6030 will act as resistance range.
SUPPORT : 5850 & 5800
RESISTANCE: 5940 & 6000
Major Market News:
- BSE Sensex ends flat; rupee weak, realty drag.
- Nikkei marks best day since March 2011 on US jobs boost, GDP data.
- Yes Bank gets shareholder nod to raise USD 500 mn.
- NMDC signs MoU for mineral projects in Zimbabwe.
- JSW Steel plans to raise up to $700 million via bonds.
For more info click here
Free Stock Tips, Shares Tips, Equity Tips, Nifty Tips, future tips, option tips, Bullion Meta Tips, Energy tips, base metal tips, Gold tips,Silver tips, base metal tips,bullion tips, Agri Commodity Tips,NCDEX Tips, NCDEX Spot,NCDEX Commodity Tips,agri tips,Stock Tips,Share Market Tips, Intraday Tips,StockTrading Tips,Free Currency Tips,Free Forex tips